To learn more about how we process your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies we use
First - party and third-party cookies
- First - party cookies: These are cookies set by the Gay Match Maker website or by a third party at our request;
- Third - party cookies: These are cookies that are set by a party other than that of the website you are visiting. If you visit the Gay Match Maker website or use Gay Match Maker and another party sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
Session and persistent cookies
- Session Cookies: These are cookies which expire once you close your web browser; and
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which stay on your digital device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
When you visit Gay Match Maker, some or all of the following types of cookies may be set on your device.
- Essential website cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how Gay Match Maker is being used, how effective marketing campaigns are, and help us customise and improve your website experience.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website through third - party social networking and other websites.These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you.They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously re-appearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests and measuring metrics such as number of ads displayed and their performance, such as how many people clicked on an ad.
Manage your cookie preferences
- Internet - based Advertising: Certain targeted advertisements that we (or service providers acting on our behalf) display to you based on information about your online activities across websites and other interactive properties operated by third parties may include mechanisms to opt out of receiving interest-based advertisements. You may learn how to opt out of having your data used for interest based advertising by visiting youronlinechoices.com.
From time to time we may make changes to this Policy
When we make changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with notice e.g., by displaying a notice within Gay Match Maker or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
How to contact us
Thanks for being a member of Gay Match Maker