Click through to our website for a full list of workshops and presenters.
All workshops and parties are learner-centred and for every-body, whether you are young or old, single or in a couple, monogamous or in an open relationship. The festival creates a safe container for embodied, experiential learning in a sex-positive space, where all activity is based on informed consent.
The Festival is a unique opportunity to:
- Let go more and find the courage to discover new things;
- Invigorate your existing relationships;
- Meet a compatible partner or partners who accept you for who you are;
- Have and maintain healthy boundaries with others;
- Discover and connect with others who are asking themselves similar questions;
- Integrate your sexuality in healthy and reflective ways with the rest of your life;
- Feel the joy of being alive.
For more information visit our website.
Bookings can be made online.
For most workshops loose fitting, comfortable clothes are appropriate.
Email: [email protected]
Gay Match Maker is not responsible for the organisation and running of the events listed. Whilst every effort is made to keep the information as current and accurate as possible, we encourage members to confirm details with the event organiser/club.