Click through to our website for a full list of workshops and presenters.
All workshops and parties are learner-centred and for every-body, whether you are young or old, single or in a couple, monogamous or in an open relationship. The festival creates a safe container for embodied, experiential learning in a sex-positive space, where all activity is based on informed consent.
The Festival is a unique opportunity to:
- Let go more and find the courage to discover new things;
- Invigorate your existing relationships;
- Meet a compatible partner or partners who accept you for who you are;
- Have and maintain healthy boundaries with others;
- Discover and connect with others who are asking themselves similar questions;
- Integrate your sexuality in healthy and reflective ways with the rest of your life;
- Feel the joy of being alive.
For more information visit our website.
Bookings can be made online.
For most workshops loose fitting, comfortable clothes are appropriate.