What content is allowed in the photos I post to my profile?
1) Photos must show only the person(s) posting the profile. Using other people's images on your profile is a violation of copyright and we will cancel your account if you are found doing so. The photo must contain your face or body at least to be allowed. Photos that do not show account holders will be rejected.
2) All photos submitted are subject to a rating. If your images are rated R then only members who have verified their age on the site can view them. (A photo is rated R if it depicts genitals, or image of intercourse.)
3) Photos posted to your public gallery are subject to a rating. If your images are rated R then only members who have verified their age on the site can view them in order to comply with the Australian Broadcast Act. (A photo is rated R due to it depicting genitals, sex or a sexual type image.)
4) Photo that contain the following elements will be rejected:
- contain image of person(s) other than yourself;
- display obscene, offensive or illegal material/activity depicting: gore, bestiality, violence, child porn, drug abuse;
- display minors;
- contravene anyone's intellectual property rights and/or include another person's/company's copyright material;
- include contact details in the photos or file name of photos, including text and messages to members in general, doing so will result in having your account terminated;
- contain persons in uniform including emergency services and military personnel;
- are likely to incite sexual, religious or racial hatred, violence, discrimination or vilification are not permitted;
- include objects that depict violence including weapons, firearms and knives;
- are caricatures, paintings or digitally modified images.